Sources of assistance

  • Questions about I-20, OPT eligibility or a status change?  Contact the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS)


  • Need some help with specific Math, Science or Econ courses? Feel like you could improve your study skills? Want to improve your English skills? Need help getting started on a written assignment?  Check out the tutorial services at Campus Learning Assistance Services (CLAS)


  • Looking to reduce stress? Need some help sorting out a personal concern? Always feeling anxious when it comes to taking exams? Visit Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)


  • Need support adapting to a new culture or managing relationships and school?  Want 24/7 access to support services in over 60 languages? Check out the International Student Support Program (ISSP).  Download the free My SSP app or visit


  • Looking to explore career options? Want to learn how to improve your resume?  Need some interview practice? Thinking about graduate school? Learn more at Career Services